Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoutbox

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll

5 posters

So Far So Good...

Kael

Character sheet
    Name:

So Far So Good... Empty So Far So Good...

Post by Kael Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:38 am

Had an absolute Riot on this game so far...Yesterday playing this game properly for the first time was so much fun, me N Leila got into a 20 man raid followed by another full raid and roughly a half...must have been 50 of us at one point defending Ardent Glade against hordes of enemies!! Crazy fun what with rift events happening all over the place and the easy to join public groups wherever you go...Did I mention it was fun? Razz
    One minor thing for me personally is the BT issue, which I'm hopeful they can sort out and my old cantankerous PC.....will Rift actually make me buy a new P.C?......

Brogen - Guardian rogue
    Meloch - Defiant rogue
    Aris

So Far So Good... Empty Re: So Far So Good...

Post by Aris Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:04 am

Aye i've been having a blast when BT have allowed me to play Razz

According to the Rift forums the BT issue is resolved now, will be testing it later Smile

I'm quite impressed how they handled this problem, lots of communication to the player base & even the big chief was posting to try & allay peoples fears.

From what i gather the problem wasn't Trion chosing ports that BT throttle, it seems something in their packets was flagged by BT's P2P sniffing software & performance was restricted.
    Eoden
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name:

Post by Eoden Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:00 am

Aris wrote:Aye i've been having a blast when BT have allowed me to play Razz

According to the Rift forums the BT issue is resolved now, will be testing it later Smile

I'm quite impressed how they handled this problem, lots of communication to the player base & even the big chief was posting to try & allay peoples fears.

From what i gather the problem wasn't Trion chosing ports that BT throttle, it seems something in their packets was flagged by BT's P2P sniffing software & performance was restricted.

Yep.. People have been giving off big time, but Trion's handling of this has been perfect.. I'm seriously impressed.
    Eire
    Eire

Post by Eire Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:14 am

Aye after a few years of turbine and codemasters its nice to see the company actually give a feck Very Happy
    Snaff

Post by Snaff Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:10 pm

Does Leila have a defiant character called Demordred? Was in a few groups with them today but didn't ask as its entirely possible someone picked the same name Razz

Kael

Character sheet
    Name:

Post by Kael Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:14 pm

Snaff wrote:Does Leila have a defiant character called Demordred? Was in a few groups with them today but didn't ask as its entirely possible someone picked the same name Razz

Yes she does Smile)
    Snaff

Post by Snaff Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:03 am

Oh now I feel bad for ignoring her! Pass on my apologies and I shall keep an eye out today (though probably leaving the defiant character for now because I'm worried I'll burn out before the game is actually released after my 13 hours yesterday Shocked )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:39 am